Day 1, 11:45 — 12:30, Room Two
TYPO3 Update. Why? & How?
I had the same talk on TYPO3 Update (in more technical perspective) at T3DD18, But here I would like to focus the talk for TYPO3 marketers, managers, decision makers and business executives.
To complete TYPO3 update projects successfully, I believe everyone ranging from Marketers to Production team will need to work together closely. I’ve divided the session into three-phase as follows:
1. For Business Executives & Decision Makers
- Reason to Upgrade
- Relaunch Website vs TYPO3 Update
2. For Sales & Marketers
- Design and Prepare TYPO3 Update Campaign
- Prepare effective RFP (Request For Proposal)
- How to analyze & estimate TYPO3 Update?
- Introduce TYPO3 Extension EXT:ns_ext_compatibility
- Ultimate guide to make business SLA (Service Level Agreement)
3. For Project Leaders & Managers
- Technical analysis with the Team
- Prepare scope, specification and test-cases
- Keep communicating technical problems and solutions with your customers
- Checklist before you Go-live and QC/QA testing
- SLA Update and Follow-up with Customer
Have a Happy TYPO3 Update :)
I’m heartily welcome you, and very excited to meet and talk to you at T3CON18.